Friday, July 4, 2008

We went to see the house....

So yesterday we went to see the house. Dean, Camryn and I got in the car and headed to Marisol... Camryn said what are we doing - I said going to see the house - Dean pipes in with - you mean our hole where we will have a house. Ha Ha Ha funny guy. So we ran by the Kunkel's to pick up Colby and then Colby said - where are we going... I said Marisol to see the house and Colby says - you mean our hole.... How can there be 2 of them - Dean thought it was soooo funny and I thought oh God help me! DRY humor here! Here is a picture of our house... I mean the hole!

Now I know that isn't that exciting... but it sure is for us!!!!!! It's progress! And just think you will see the entire house being built picture by picture....

An update on the week... Dean was in NY again... left Monday after we signed papers, I went shopping and even bought a few things for the house, I am redoing Camryn's room - and I even worked on a project this week.... here is the final product... I made it... can we say she's crafty?! Camryn picked out the fabric - which I love but was surprised she liked it too... it was her favorite of all the choices I gave her... yes I did limit it to about 10 fabrics....


... Tuesday we swimming at the Legends Pool with friends.... Wednesday we went swimming again at Union's pool with some other friends... Thursday I had to work from 12-5 -- It was a pretty yucky day weather wise... The kids both went over to friends house.. so that was nice.... and last night we went out to dinner with a group of people... funny story - we went to El Nopal... we got out of the car... and Dean had a beer in his hand (I drove, not Dean).... this lady asked us if we were going to eat there and we said yes why... she said well I just saw that beer and wanted to let you know they don't have any drinks tonight!!! They "let their liqueur license expire!" (we think there is more to that story though!) When the group arrived we made a decision - that a new location was in need! Who wants Mexican Food without a margarita - so we had to change locations.... and off to El Maquey we went!

Happy 4th of July - I hope everyone enjoys their day... we are headed to The Peter's house for their annual 4th of July Party... so fun... I will post pics tomorrow...

No comments: