Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Club Champion!!!

Today Colby had Jr. golf.... and he won 1st place for the 6 holers. I was so proud of him. He was so excited he could hardly stand it... the only thing that could have made it better would be if Dean could have been there with us! His score was a 30 on 6 holes... which is his personal best. He played a lot of golf with his dad and Pop-Pops in SC - and I think that paid off! Colby comes from a long line of golf genes -so I know there are lots of people who are very proud of him today!!


The house did have some work done today - not a lot - but they did add a few more windows and also started the 2nd floor - maybe tomorrow 2nd floor walls?!? We will see - it is suppose to rain here so it might be a slow day.... I am not complaining, I am so grateful my house sold and that we can build the house!! Thank God!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new family picture, it is the cutest DOG I have ever seen!!!!

Kate said...

Way to go, Colby!

Mrs. Snodgrass

Anonymous said...

MY LITTLE CHAMPION!!!!! WAY TO GO COLBY. POP-POPS AND I ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU. LOVE, NANA

OceanDesert said...

Hi Danielle! Thanks so much for checking in on us! You have a beautiful family!!!