Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last nights post today...

Better late than never... right?! We went to the movies yesterday and saw Kit Kittredge.... oh my - it was so stinkin cute!! What a great story!! The best part was at the end when I said to my sister, "Chris O'Donnell is so hot!" To which Camryn leans over and whispers in my ear, "But not as cute as my daddy!" I thought it was pretty precious! Colby didn't see this movie with us... no need to explain why not... so he went and saw the The Indiana Jones movie... he liked it a lot, although my nephew was texting through it and my brother in law was sleeping... Colby enjoyed it!

Also - went to see the house last night - here is a picture of the latest... these are our footings... next comes the forms for the basement walls... hoping I will get to post that later today!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Thanks, Danielle!! I used this website:

http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

It's free and they have some cute stuff! :)