Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tooth Fairy..... Scary!


So we lost another tooth last night... so the tooth fairy had to make an appearance. With that we put the tooth under her pillow and went to bed, this is after she had lost and found the tooth about 10 times. I was so tired that I knew I needed to hurry up and get that money under there or it might not happen. Camryn fell asleep pretty quickly... so I snuck in and was slowly reaching under her pillow -- with that she wakes up and says... "Mom what are you doing?" I quickly replied, "Just making sure that your tooth was under your pillow since you lost it." Camryn smiled and said... "Oh mom get out of here I thought you were the tooth fairy!" It was so funny and in the morning when Colby heard the story - he was all wide eyed and laughing at me!!

So this time the tooth fairy left $2.... which Dean felt was a lot, he said when he was little he only got a quarter, what do you guys think? What does the tooth fairy leave at your houses? This was her 8th tooth - when it is a first, the tooth fairy did give a little more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE IMPORTANTLY......WHAT IS SHE WEARING ON HER LIPS AND FACE....DOES SHE HAVE ON MAKE UP??? PLEASE TELL ME NO.

Kate said...

The tooth fairy leaves special coins at our home which are equivalent to $1.

k-