Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pictures... Pictures... Pictures...

Here are a few more pictures from our trip to SC... we went to my parents house... they live on Lake Greenwood - so we had lots of water fun....

My Mom and Dad and the kids....

My Granny Brooke and Camryn Brooke...

Me and Colby on the boat...

Me and Dean on a night boat ride...

Colby and Camryn tubing, Camryn almost got dumped at this very moment!

Colby and Camryn on the tube...


Also some new pictures of the house.... it is coming along.... actually looking like a house a little more!!

This is a picture of the back of the house, basement and 1st floor...

This is the garage and a few walls...


This is a picture of the back wall... with the bay windows....


Make sure you scroll down - this is the 2nd post today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES OF YOUR VISIT AND SEEING YOUR HOUSE GO UP.....LOVE, MOM

Cara said...

I love your new headline pic! The pup on the back of the couch is hysterical!

It looks like you guys had a fantastic weekend. I LOVE tubing, or just being on the water in general. Can you believe that we live two blocks from the beach and I haven't been in the water yet!? Life just gets in the way...

I cannot believe how quickly your house is popping up! It's going to be gorgeous.