Friday, July 4, 2008

We are in trouble..

So I had to share this Camryn story... Everyone knows Camryn is going to marry Jack.... after college.... at least thats the story that they tell.... here is a picture of Camryn and Jack...


so the other day Camryn tells me she is going to read me something - but not to tell ANYONE! Now with that - I am putting it on the blog! Seriously though - you can't say anything to her about this post or story.... but it was just so funny I had to share!! She begins reading.... " I love Jack and Drew!" So she added Drew to her I love list!! I asked her if she really did like Drew too... she said I don't want to talk about it... and then I said, well I really need to know as he is going to be our next door neighbor... she said yeah I know and one day I am going to go over to his house and when he answers the door I am going to start kissing him!!! She said not now because he hates her - but later when he likes her she will do that..... Needless to say I was cracking up with this confession... but also thinking that we might be in a little trouble!!! I will clarify - Drew doesn't hate Camryn -- but Drew doesn't want anything to do with the girlfriend thing yet... won't he be shocked when he answers his door!!! :)
This is Cam and Drew's first kiss... years ago.... at Bull Shoals Lake

that picture will for sure come back to haunt them, kinda already has.... a little background for those that don't know - Drew and Camyrn are only 3 days a part.... names were suppose to be Blake and Lakeisha - but thats a whole nother story!!! But they have been friends since before birth.... and here is a current picture of them.... and you can tell he doesn't hate her.... they are great friends! With that not sure I will ever be ready for her kissing any boys!

No comments: