Sunday, July 13, 2008

Modge Podge...

Its been a few days since I updated... so I am a little behind with things... so this post is going to have quite a bit...

Camryn went to camp last week too... CHEER camp - which is right up her alley... on Friday they had the BIG performance and awards... and boy did they peg my daughter correctly... (she said its a good award?!?! any former cheerleaders out there?)

Camryn and her buddy Paige... with their awards....


On Saturday we went to the NEW pool at the country club. It was just finished this week... and we headed out there with the Holtz's for a day of fun in the sun!! Aside from the cold lunch it was perfect...

Colby and Jake

Camryn and Drew (read more about Drew here)

Ryan and the best swimming aid for tots...

and the new pool - which we loved!!


While we were at the pool... Dean celebrated his Uncle David's 65 birthday by playing golf at Bellerive Country Club... even though this was David's birthday... it was a huge deal to Dean too, its a really nice course, not to mention they all even got party favors!! Each one of them picked out a shirt from the pro-shop... After spending the day at our pool, I came home, cleaned up and waited for my ride.... we then met the guys at the club and had a wonderful dinner... I had lobster and it was so yummy!!! After dinner our ride picked us up again and we headed back home!! We had so much fun and David was VERY surprised!!! Dean and his dad gave him 18 golf balls, numbered with 6's and 5's and made him hit a new ball on each hole! Well - after one picture at the club my camera battery died... uggg... Dean's aunt had her camera so I might post some pictures at a later date... anyway here ya go....

This was our ride... it picked up the guys in the morning... came back and got us and took us home... so fun!

The only picture I got before my camera died... this is me and Dean's mom...

No comments: