Thursday, July 10, 2008

My brother...

(I posted twice today..... scroll down)
Colby went to a Cardinals camp this week.... he had lots of fun... went with a few friends, they put on a great camp for these kids... he learned new skills and also got to meet several retired Cards Players. The kids were getting autographs left and right when we got back. Here is a picture of Colby with my brother from another mother... Kerry Robinson... for those of you that don't know my maiden name was Robinson - and I always say anyone with that last name is my relative....
He was Colby's favorite player that he met - might have something to do with the fact that he was pretty young... only 32. He was the only one Colby let sign his shirt and his glove. Here is another picture from camp - Colby with some of his friends.. (and of course... my brother)


We went by the house again tonight - and more progress... the forms are in and after a few more - they should be able to poor the foundation....


Camryn has been at camp this week too.... I will have pics of that on Friday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Colby that his boy, Kerry Robinson, is a former rival of Chris' in high school. He graduated from Hazelwood East and Chris from McCluer--in North County, that is a rivalry in itself. Anyhow, we have lots of high school newspaper clippings with batting statistics...Weckherlin vs. Robinson. Chris knew him back in the days...somehow, Kerry made it to the big leagues and I ended up with the Mensa man with the torn rotator cuff...go figure!!

Chris and Colby will have to chat next time about yo brother!!

Nicole