Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not Me Monday....



So its another not me Monday - with MckMama...

I so didn't go to a Trivia Night Saturday night -- for my kids school fundraiser - with their principals, teachers, and lots of other parents.... have a team name of The Einsteins and come in last place!!!! I couldn't be that dumb... and if I was I would never admit it!! We also didn't get a perfect 10 in only 2 rounds.... name that candy... where you sample 10 kinds of candy and decided what they are... and the other called name that drink... where we had to sample 10 mixed drinks and determine what it was... NOPE those are not the only 2 categories we got 10 on - because that would be just plain embarrassing!!

I didn't sit at my nephews game today and listen to the people talk around me.. not letting them know who I was - as they talked about what a good soccer player that Jacob was... and when they asked - I didn't smile and say I was there to watch my nephew Jacob play!! I wouldn't do that - because that would have been bragging!!

I didn't sit at Colby's soccer game today and decided to go to the shade where all the parents from the other team were... and proceed to cheer LOUDLY when one of our players scored in the first 3 minutes of the game.... because that would be rude and I wouldn't want to be one of those parents.... and I didn't apologize because it just flew out of my mouth - and I felt bad for it!

I didn't almost pee in my pants when our friend Randy ordered white castle burgers with a "little extra love on them!" at the drive through and then proceed to tell them "this order is to go!"

I think that is all that I didn't do - but if I think of anything else - I will be sure to add them on!! Can't wait to see what you didn't do too!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little extra love!?!? That's great:)

How did I NOT notice the Pug in your photo before!?? We used to have two. You know, before having MSC!

:)

MckMama

Suzanne said...

I "didn't do" anything too, this week ;) and I'm sure the word "pee" will be on my blog in the future!
Country Mom

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad they weren't saying anything BAD about Jacob!!

Jennifer said...

Great post! And your family is beautiful!

Weeksie50 said...

Your so sweet.. Coming in last place so others wouldn't feel bad about themselves.. how very thoughtful you are.. : )

Gayle said...

Great post! I would have gotten the candy and drinks right, too! (and nothing else!).