Saturday, September 27, 2008

Movie Friday...

My sister and I have a little tradition going called Movie Friday... this is the first year we have lived by each other (well since we were kids anyway). So now that she has moved back to St. Louis and all of the kids are in school - we go to the movies on Friday!! Its been lots of fun! This week we saw Nights In Rodanthe based on the book by Nicholas Sparks. It was AMAZING!!! A must see for all woman out there, just bring a BOX of Kleenex!!! For those of you that follow Nate's blog.... you can see what he wrote about the setting of the movie here... the fact that the beach house really exists... oh my - I so want to go there.... do you think it will be affordable?! If you get a chance to see it - post a comment and let me know what you think of the movie!

FYI - Nicholas Sparks new book hits the shelves Tuesday September 30th... The Lucky One I can't wait to read that one!!



No comments: