Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not Me Monday....


Now this is fun..... over at another site I frequent.... that MckMama writes - she has started a new post - called Not Me Monday!! In support of her and how much fun I think this is.... I decided to play along...

So.... I did not get my husband to go to DQ and get me a chocolate cookie dough concrete so that I could Wait until my kids were in bed, get in my own bed and eat it while watching HGTV... while thinking about how I will so start watching what I eat again on Monday..... nope not me, because that is what I would do every week.... start over on Monday!

I so didn't have 6 half empty diet coke cans on my night stand.... from I don't know how many days - just sitting there... that would mean I spend too much time laying in my bed and am too lazy to throw these out... I mean seriously I am not that much of a slob!

I also would never go to my nephew soccer game today.... and as the annoying lady in front of me cheered for her son -- so obnoxiously - feel the need to yell every time she did -- but for my nephews team and not her sons team (sorry Dan).... that would mean I stooped to her level.... and I would never do that!

Last - I would never threaten the readers of my blog to leave comments when they read or I will have to just quit doing this blog all together.... because I like to know what they think... and that I do this for a reason - I wouldn't do that because that would sound really pathetic....

Now if you want to play along - go check out MckMama's website and see how to do it....

And don't forget to scroll down - this is my second post today!!!

10 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Just popped over from MckMama's blog! Your kiddos are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you did a great job! Glad you thought this was a fun idea:) Thanks for playing along!!!

h-bomb said...

I should have reached out and grabbed the cop and told him i was giving him my rash! hahahah. I have water bottles like u have diet coke, now the cats are knocking them over there's so many!

Lindsay said...

Okay - you really do like to hang out in your bed don't you?! LOL....I wish I had more time to do such a thing...but 2&3 year olds don't let you do that very often. :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

That is too funny. I DO NOT have 6 empty diet coke cans on my nightstand either. Those things are not addicting haha. :) Thanks for your comment. And I loved your Post

Anonymous said...

You do not have a sister that would have done the same thing had she been at your nephews soccer game!

Mrs. H said...

So you sell UL too? We have our first party tomorrow night. The hostess asked for 65 invitations...yikes! That makes me a little nervous! How long have you been selling? Any tips?
Thanks!
Krystal

tiarastantrums said...

You are funny girl!!

Love the ice cream one!! Did hubbie get some at least?

I will have to try that book - thanks for the suggestion.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!! I loved the Diet Cokes on the nightstand!! Because I absolutely do NOT do the same thing with half-empty water bottles all over my nightstand!

Thanks for the comment on my "'Not Me' Monday." I'm also NOT counting down to Greys. And I'm definately NOT going to invite all my girlfriends over and pig out on Ben & Jerry's on Grey's night... even if it's the tradition. I wouldn't do that.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I came over from MckMama and loved your post. Thanks for sharing....