Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Progress made...

The house is looking good... they made lots of progress today... painted the door, painted the garage doors, stained the bookcases and the stairs, painted the doors, painted the trim, finished up the ugly wood floor.... I think that might be all! Here are a couple new pics.....

The front of the house before


The front of the house now!

The bookcases, mantle and stairs before....

The bookcase, mantle, and stairs now... (just need my spindles!!)


Now the stain isn't up the middle of the stairs because there will be a carpet runner up the middle...just in case you weren't sure what was up with that!! The stain also still needs to be polyurethaned too.


I will say that it gets harder everyday -- waiting - the more they do the more I just want to be in our home... with all our things.... settled..... again. Not much longer right?! But maybe a few prayers for patience would be good...

2 comments:

Mere said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I am in/near Sugar Land!! I LOVE Houston!!

~Mere

P.S. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I'm oober busy!!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Hopefully next week I can head over there with you to see all the changes.