Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures as Promised

Went by the house... and I sure do love the progress.... looks like the brick isn't going to be done until at least tomorrow... so we will see.... I am just so anxious to see the house with out all the scaffolding in front!! But it is looking so good and I am really liking my brick as it dries up! Also have a few pics of the inside as it is all drywalled..... enjoy!

A view from the front... arch is almost done....

In the kitchen looking into LR and can see dining room on right...

Looking from the LR into the foyer......

In foyer looking into the dining room, LR and kitchen through the door opening...


Looking forward to the weekend....

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the finished product (I'm sure you can't either). It looks like it will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! IT IS REALLY COMING ALONG....LOVE, MOM