Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11th, 1995


Today marks 13 years of marriage for Dean and I.... I must say that I love this guy more now than I even knew was imaginable..... there couldn't possibly be anyone more perfect for me!

So through the years - with all the ups and downs - I am so grateful for you, for us.... and everything we have together!!! I look forward to another 40 years of wonderful memories! Thank you for everything you do for us and our family... you are amazing!! I love you now so much more than I even did then... Happy Anniversary Honey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot resist commenting on the wedding pic...love it!! Now I feel like we know the true Vosses!! Happy Anniversary!!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THAT ADORABLE YOUNG COUPLE??? JUST KIDDING....IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH. LOVE, MOM AND DAD

Cara said...

Happy anniversary!!