Wednesday, August 20, 2008

nothing much.... yet

Well - I haven't been blogging much of late... the house has been moving along - but all things inside... that are no fun to take pictures of.... we have all plumbing in, electrical wiring is being finished up today, poured concrete in our basement and in our garage.... but yesterday.... (drum roll...) they started to BRICK!!! I am so excited.... So I can post a few pics of the brick from last night, a little of the siding, and our bath tub! I have already been up there today.... and it is pure chaos. The brickers are there, the electricians, the guys who do the siding, the concrete guys.... it seems like everyone is working on my house today!! I hope we have a chance to see it this evening. When I left one of the brickers told me he liked Bud Light, he was joking.. well kinda..... to which I asked what time he got off, and he said no we like it with breakfast... my reply... I don't like crooked brick!





Kids are still liking school, they are sure tired at night... but we never have a dull moment... Camryn started back up with dance, Colby has soccer practice twice a week, and tonight we have our first fall baseball game... looking forward to it!

No comments: