Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Monica!

We celebrated Monica's birthday last night! Today is the official date!! We are so lucky to have such great friends in our lives! After a little dinner.. we headed to the wine house in Eureka, to do a little birthday celebrating!!

Happy Birthday Monica! We love ya!

Kerry, Monica and Jen

Kerry and Jane

Kerry gave Monica this cute card of us girls later in life.... Much later... and we had some fun with it!
Now.... Kerry, Jane, Monica, Me and Jen


Later... much later....


Being the most responsible one in the group... I headed home early, while the others continued on to 025 and from the looks of the pics - things were a little crazy! My camera caught everything... well at least I think everything!

This picture gives meaning to the song.. "I kissed a girl...."

Ummm.. yes this is my husband and my friend Jen..... we will have to address this later... and since I am so "scary".... I bet they are nervous! :)

Nice picture Janie!

Whose your new little friend guys? That may be the wine talking!



Well... I guess that will teach them not to take pictures with my camera... I'll just post them on the blog.... I am sure they have learned their lesson.... until next time! :)

Fun Times!

No comments: