Monday, August 25, 2008

The house today....

Here is the latest picture of the house (you can click on it to make it larger).... YES I do think the brick mortar is getting lighter.... you can even see in this picture that the bottom right hand corner of the house has lighter brick mortar than it is at the top on the right - or on the garage.... so I am feeling much better about the color...sigh....



Looks like they will start doing some drywall this week -- just need to get some insulation in there and get going!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle:
I wanted to say hi, I'm the other Danielle on Kate's Blog (I'm Kates' husband's cousin from Indiana). You are a great person and Kate is blessed to have you looking at her blog and posting, as well as the other blogs you belong too. I've looked up some of the people's blogs you have posted and have really enjoyed reading about everyone. Take care and God Bless.
~Danielle (IN)