Thursday, May 22, 2008

Schooools out for Summer!!

The Last Day of School 2008
Well today was the last day of school for my kids this year.... and it really brought about a lot of lasts here at our house!

It was the last time....

I woke my kids up in this house for school....
I made breakfast for the kids at this house for school...
I watched them get on the bus on our driveway (unless I am ooh so lucky again!)
They played at the bus stop with all their friends and neighbors....
The last day they were students at Eureka Elementary...
The last day Colby was in 3rd grade...
The last day Camryn was in Kindergarten.....
The last day I had to myself....
The last day Miss Kitty was their bus driver... thats a BIG woohoo to them!
The last day I will get to say I have a Kindergartner and a 3rd grader....

I guess this move is getting me a little sentimental! Change is good - its a new chapter in the big book of life.... Looking forward to a nice summer and having a little break from the daily grind of school...

Happy Summer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend will be about alot of lasts, but look forward to all the firsts! This is such an exciting time for the Voss family, it will be sad, but oh so exciting at the same time. Enjoy ALL of it, the sad and happy!

Anonymous said...

Ok could ya have made that any more sentimental, genuine and heartbreaking?! Omg, I got teary eyed just reading it, especially because one day I will be doing the EXACT same thing when it is our time to move out of the neighborhood! You suck, you got me on a sappy kick now! LOL.