Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free?!?!

I had to share a funny story with you all that I heard when I was at Target today! I happened to over hear these 2 ladies talking about an upcoming trip to Disney... this is how it went....

Lady 1 " Yes - we are headed to Disney in a few weeks...."

Lady 2 " Oh that is wonderful..... did you guys get the FREE meal plan?"

Lady 1 " No... I don't think we did!!"

I refrained from making comment - but FREE meal plan -- no such thing!! We just went to Disney in February and had an awesome time.... and although while you are there..... it does "seem" that your meals are free.... I can assure you - that you DID in deed pay for them!! I did have to stop myself from chuckling too loud!! On a more serious note - the not so FREE meal plan is a great deal and the trip to Disney over all - worth EVERY dime.....


The kids at Hollywood Studios

**Feel free to post your comments here instead of e-mailing me..... I won't hold it against ya... Jen :)!!**

No comments: