Saturday, May 31, 2008

3 is a crowd!

Well....we still didn't get to close yesterday and with that we have 3 residences... The buyer is still waiting on some paper work and this time it wasn't cancelled until 25 minutes before our closing time.... we do have some penalties lined up and they were accepted so we are feeling that they do still want the house - the papers just need to be signed off on.... ugg!! Needless to say being at our place yesterday wasn't much fun!

With that - tonight I am going out with the girls!! I can't wait... Sex and the City Movie - here we come!! I can't wait to see it! I am a little scared being on line today for I might learn something about the movie that will spoil it! Out for a few drinks after that and boy am I looking forward to it! Dean went to play golf today... hoping that will help his stress load... and he will be playing tomorrow too!

The kids are doing well with the move - I think with it being summer we are going to be ok - so many things are going on - they are always out and about! Camryn did take a "swim" in the tub here at the villa today... it was pretty funny - she thought it was the greatest thing ever!


Well.... Happy Saturday - check back tomorrow for the movie review!

No comments: