Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Back.....

Just wanted to take a moment and let you know that I haven't forgotten about my new blog!! I actually really like doing it! With that said - let me give you a run down on what has been going on here.....last Friday we spent the day moving into our temporary place of residence (per Peggy! :)) Anyway - our phone, Internet and Dish were all turned off at the house that day. No closing on the house - as expected.. long story... we spent Friday night out with friends for an end of the year party... more moving on Saturday.... lunch with my sister and kids...Sunday we had more moving, BBQ ed with more friends and Monday we will say was the
FINAL moving day and Dean and Colby had a chance to play a little golf!! We are officially in the Villa (sorry Peggy!) After a few issues we finally got our phone and Internet up and running,which is why I haven't blogged, on Tuesday. Summer started off on Tuesday with football camp and bike rides, and we have even already had a birthday party, lunch with friends, days at friends houses.... and an afternoon at Six Flags with tons of friends.... needless to say we have been busy!! Should have more to update soon and will have pictures too.... and on a final note.... closing on house is now set for tomorrow.... PLEASE pray that goes well.... really just goes at all!

No comments: