Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Living in a box...




This is a glimpse as to what things look like at our house right now! We are moving from our very first home, where we have been for 11 years! Dean and I had this house built in 1997 and have made some great memories here.... bringing home both of our children, making great friends and neighbors, and our very first home together. We close next week and have plans to live in a villa temporarily, just a few minutes away. Did I mention how hot my new landlord is?? He puts Mr. Roper to shame! Our new house is being built and won't be done until at least mid October..... which really means at least December! We are all excited.... well not the kids so much - as they will so miss their friends in our neighborhood... but we will be back to visit, besides this is like a new adventure!! "Make new friends, but keep the old".... isn't that how the song goes..... or my current theme song for us is.... "Living in a box...living, living in a cardboard box!" So this is moving week...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can I get the name of that moving company featured in your newest blog? I like that one mover's ass!