Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday....

Well... its that time of the week again....



I didn't turn 35 yesterday... nope not me - how could I possibly be 35 - I mean aren't I still in my 20's...

I did not go crazy.... and eat out several times in celebration of not turning 35.... with breakfast on Wednesday with my friend Janell at Rise N' Dine... Lunch Friday with my sister at PF Changs and of course Movie Friday - to Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist... Dinner Saturday with several girlfriends, Kerry, Monica, Kimberly and Kelli, at El Maguey.... Lunch Sunday with my kids at Bread Co. and birthday dinner with Dean from Taco Bell (my pick)... Nope that would be a lot of eating out in just a few short days!! (YES I am headed to the gym this morning!)

I did not have 8 diet coke cans on my night stand again..... seriously - what is wrong with me!!!

I did not go to the Eureka Rodeo Friday night.... it is something I have always passed on so there is no way I was going to go this year! Especially since it was not my birthday weekend!!!

And for my final not me.... when we were eating dinner Saturday night... we did not have a tree frog jump onto our table and knock Kelli's straw from her drink, land in Monica's water and then jump to Kerry's water... nope that would have had us all jumping and screaming and we didn't do that..... and when the manager brought some plastic frogs to our table as a joke... I didn't set it on the little girl's shoulder behind us... and scare her so bad that she spit her food out..... nope not me....

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute post... too funny about the tree frog; I bet that was exciting to see from the outside... :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Weeksie50 said...

I am not turning 33 on friday.. Nope. Like you, I am still in my 20's

Jennifer said...

A frog! Oh my! Great Not me's and happy birthday!!

Rose said...

That is hysterical! Happy Birthday!

Kerry said...

Well executed with the frog...that cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo bummed I missed that dinner. Cannot even imagine how hard you guys were laughing. Happy Birthday Again