Friday, October 17, 2008

IT'S OURS!

Yep - we closed on the house today.... so we are official owners of our new home!! We are really excited!!! It has been a super busy day... I am finally back at the Villa - Dean is still at the house painting... Randy is still hanging lights.... and Eric finished almost all the blinds!! We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and a soccer game - and the rest of the time we will spend at the house.... getting things together.... I WILL get pics up soon - its just been a little crazy!! Believe me - I can't wait to show you guys too - I just love it!! Anyway - I am off to bed...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH! CONGRATS!!!

Kate said...

Yippeeee! Looking forward to the pics.

k-

Anonymous said...

Ok I am sooooo tapping my feet right now waiting for you to toss a bone with a pic or 2 or 20 or I will have to just come by, ha. I bet you are in hog heaven - I know I would be!!!