Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Move that Bus!

Welcome Home Voss Family....

Ok - so its not really Extreme Makeover Home Edition...but it is our home!! Things have been a little busy needless to say..... Lots has been going on... paint, lights, blinds, unpacking, Lowes trips, drywalling (the garage), furniture deliveries... and much much more!! But I am so loving the new house already!! I don't have an inside pics just yet.... they will be coming soon - we should be completely in by this weekend.... and I can't wait!! But here is a picture of the finished front.... (click on the picture to enlarge!)


Home again, Home again, rig a jig jig!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your house is beautiful!Enjoy your day, haven't heard from you in awhile, now I know why! (says the woman who moved 9 times in 13 years of marriage!)
CountryMom

OceanDesert said...

It's beautiful!! Congrats!!! I love the brick!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to come over and see it!! Congrats! (More pictures please) ;)

Cara said...

It is SO pretty! I love how you already have it decorated for the fall too. :)

Cara said...

I want more house pics! :)

There's not really a story behind the nickname on the card. Patrick started calling me Pumkpin Pants a few years ago and we have no idea where that came from. Then it converted into Carapants and sometimes just "PANTS!". Haha! What a weirdo, huh? ;)