Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here she is...

We got our new puppy yesterday... Isabella... aka Izzy, Izzy B and Stupido! Seriously she is the cutest thing ever... we have all fallen in love with her. Even Dean said that if she kept being so good he might have to give her a new name - since he is the only one who calls her Stupido! The kids were so excited... they couldn't believe I didn't tell them I was getting her... but there faces were priceless. I did have the video camera on and was taping when they got here... or thought I was... and later went back to watch and was so bummed to find out I must have forgot to hit record in all the excitement!! She is super tiny and weighs 12 ounces. Our first night was great - she slept in her crate until 4:15am and when I took her out she went potty immediately! We played for about a half an hour... and then she went back to sleep! Even Dean came down to play with her!! Right now our precious little girl is all curled up watching golf with daddy.... enjoy the pictures!!