Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still here.....

Its been a while since I have had a post.... just been busy with, well everything. I have been a substitute teacher a few times.... both in 1st grade classrooms.... but it has been fun! I taught for 7 years before I had the kids - and now that they are both in school I would like to go back - so hoping next year I can find a job! The kids are both done with soccer - which helps make the weekends a little less busy... but Colby has moved on to basketball... and we practice that 2 times a week... no games yet - but they will be on the weekends. I had a garage sale with my sister last weekend.... made a little extra money for the holidays, went to watch my niece play soccer this weekend too... but we have spent most of our time getting things together at the house.... We are having our first guests this weekend.... My friend from TX Paige and her kids are coming to visit... I am so looking forward to it.... they will be here on Friday - so we are trying to get a little more settled before they get here... Here is hoping we get everything done and have a great time with our guests this weekend!!!

No comments: